To celebrate the Centenary of the Consecration of the Church, a special service was held at 10 a.m. on Sunday 25th October; the preacher was Bishop Richard Hurford. As well as dedicating the labyrinth, he also re-dedicated a stained glass window from the now closed church at Koorawatha.
Afterwards there was a luncheon at the Orange Ex-Services Club. The well-known local historian, Heather Nicolls, spoke about Orange in the 1900s and a display of memorabilia was viewed.
The placemats used at the celebratory lunch used text from a newspaper report of the events of 1909. A copy of the placemat can be downloaded below.
Past Events >